Add file to jcr vaultpackage

Johan Ruttens
Hi,

We are working on some custom functionality related to the export of packages.
In short we want to add a custom file (xml or some other format) to _package_/META-INF/vault (that is inside the zip file).

At the moment we found a way by partly overriding the JcrPackageManagerImpl and JarExporter classes, but this is not the nicest solution.

Anyone any ideas on how this can be achieved ?

Pointers are much appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Add file to jcr vaultpackage

Tobias Bocanegra-4
Hi Johan,

I didn't test it, but maybe you can add more files providing an ExportPostProcessor [0] in the export options.
you should be able to invoke `writeFile` [1] on the provided exporter.

regards, toby