Backports OAK-5827 & JCR-4115?

Amit Jain
Hi Team,

Cross posting on both the Jackrabbit & Oak lists.

A while back we changed the DataStore to use SHA-256 to generate the ids. What should be done for the backports?

Thanks
Amit

Re: Backports OAK-5827 & JCR-4115?

Julian Reschke
On 2017-05-31 12:13, Amit Jain wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> Cross posting on both the Jackrabbit & Oak lists.
>
> A while back we changed the DataStore to use SHA-256 to generate the
> ids. What should be done for the backports?
>
> Thanks
> Amit

We can backport JCR-4115 to 2.14.*right way if that's the right thing to
do; however, we're just in the process of releasing 2.14.1, so unless
there's an emergency here, it could take some time until it would be
available for use in Oak...

Best regards, Julian