Filevault OakConstraint0021 Exception

Roy Teeuwen
Hey all,

I am trying to do a vlt rcp between two machines to sync some content from a production environment to an acceptance environment. I am getting the following exception:

[ERROR] Error during intermediate save (1048); try again later: javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: OakConstraint0021: /content/dam/my-site/Péage/Bundes-republik-Deutschland.jpg/jcr:content/renditions/cq5dam.thumbnail.48.48.png/jcr:content[[nt:resource]]: Mandatory property jcr:data not found in a new node

It keeps repeating this exception. When I go look at the image, it is there though so I don't see why it is throwing the exception (I am using AEM, and I can see the image with its renditions in the damadmin).

Is there a way to make it ignore this node and continue because after it has thrown this exception once, it will keep retrying to do the intermediate save, making all the following nodes very slow to be saved. Could you maybe tell me what is the reason it is going wrong?

Greets,
Roy

Re: Filevault OakConstraint0021 Exception

Ioan Eugen Stan
Hello Roy,

Not a Sling expert but could it be an ACL issue? The filevalut user
might not have read right for that node.

Also, specifing the exact software version you use is very usefull. AEM,
FileVault, JCR version, deployment mode: file based or  etc.

Rergards,

On 09.06.2017 14:41, Roy Teeuwen wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I am trying to do a vlt rcp between two machines to sync some content from a production environment to an acceptance environment. I am getting the following exception:
>
> [ERROR] Error during intermediate save (1048); try again later: javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: OakConstraint0021: /content/dam/my-site/Péage/Bundes-republik-Deutschland.jpg/jcr:content/renditions/cq5dam.thumbnail.48.48.png/jcr:content[[nt:resource]]: Mandatory property jcr:data not found in a new node
>
> It keeps repeating this exception. When I go look at the image, it is there though so I don't see why it is throwing the exception (I am using AEM, and I can see the image with its renditions in the damadmin).
>
> Is there a way to make it ignore this node and continue because after it has thrown this exception once, it will keep retrying to do the intermediate save, making all the following nodes very slow to be saved. Could you maybe tell me what is the reason it is going wrong?
>
> Greets,
> Roy

Re: Filevault OakConstraint0021 Exception

Roy Teeuwen
Hey Ioan,

I could be mistaken, but I am using both the admin user on the source as destination, so I don't think ACL will be an issue.

To give you the versions:

- Jackrabbit FileVault 3.1.38
- Oak Core 1.2.18
(- AEM 6.1 SP2)

The command I'm executing from my terminal

vlt -Xdavex:referer= rcp -r http://admin:admin@server1:4502/context-root/crx/server/crx.default/jcr:root/content/dam/my-site  http://admin:admin@server2:4502/context-root/crx/server/crx.default/jcr:root/content/dam/my-site

Greets,
Roy

> On 9 Jun 2017, at 14:22, Ioan Eugen Stan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Roy,
>
> Not a Sling expert but could it be an ACL issue? The filevalut user
> might not have read right for that node.
>
> Also, specifing the exact software version you use is very usefull. AEM,
> FileVault, JCR version, deployment mode: file based or  etc.
>
> Rergards,
>

> On 09.06.2017 14:41, Roy Teeuwen wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> I am trying to do a vlt rcp between two machines to sync some content from a production environment to an acceptance environment. I am getting the following exception:
>>
>> [ERROR] Error during intermediate save (1048); try again later: javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: OakConstraint0021: /content/dam/my-site/Péage/Bundes-republik-Deutschland.jpg/jcr:content/renditions/cq5dam.thumbnail.48.48.png/jcr:content[[nt:resource]]: Mandatory property jcr:data not found in a new node
>>
>> It keeps repeating this exception. When I go look at the image, it is there though so I don't see why it is throwing the exception (I am using AEM, and I can see the image with its renditions in the damadmin).
>>
>> Is there a way to make it ignore this node and continue because after it has thrown this exception once, it will keep retrying to do the intermediate save, making all the following nodes very slow to be saved. Could you maybe tell me what is the reason it is going wrong?
>>
>> Greets,
>> Roy

Re: Filevault OakConstraint0021 Exception

xinkuaiqi

Have you resolve this issue? If yes, can you share your idea?
I also get the same one.
Thanks.

Sent from: http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/Jackrabbit-Users-f510167.html

Re: Filevault OakConstraint0021 Exception

Roy Teeuwen
Hey,

Nop, I didn't get to solve it, in the end I used the oak-migration tool[1] to export the data from one server and import it in the other. This does not have the issue and can just import everything and is a lot faster than VLT (an export of a repo and datastore of around 15GB takes between 5-15 mins, import around the same speed)

Greets,
Roy

[1] https://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/migration.html

Hi,