Oak Index on custom Node Type - Updated

techie2k
Hi,

I have custom node type:

[et:document] > nt:file, mix:title, mix:versionable, mix:shareable
+ * (nt:file) VERSION
- et:tags multiple
- et:users multiple
- et:id (LONG)

Need to add index on this node. It includes full text search as well.

NodeType is already registered as well.

Not quite sure how to add index through oak-api?

Following is the exception, when I try to access nodes:

org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.query.Cursors$TraversingCursor -
Traversed 36000 nodes with filter
Filter(query=SELECT * FROM [et:document] where contains([et:document].[et:usersList], $userID) fullText=et:users:"sample.user", path=*);

Re: Oak Index on custom Node Type - Updated

chetan mehrotra
You would need to create a Lucene index definition. See [1] for details
Chetan Mehrotra
[1] https://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/query/lucene.html