Target JDK version?

Sylvain Wallez
Hi all,

What is the target JDK version for Jackrabbit? I'm asking this because
I'd like to use Throwable.initCause(Throwable) which was introduced in 1.4.

Thanks,
Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez                        Anyware Technologies
http://apache.org/~sylvain            http://anyware-tech.com
Apache Software Foundation Member     Research & Technology Director

Re: Target JDK version?

Jukka Zitting-5
Hi,

Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> What is the target JDK version for Jackrabbit? I'm asking this because
> I'd like to use Throwable.initCause(Throwable) which was introduced in 1.4.

1.4, as specified in project.properties:

     maven.compile.source=1.4
     maven.compile.target=1.4

On a related note, I was thinking about using assertions in my JCR-EXT
and JCR-RMI code. I assume there's no problem with this.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Target JDK version?

Felix Meschberger-4

The last thing I heard is, that 1.4 is the minimal version supported.

Regards
Felix

Sylvain Wallez schrieb:

> Hi all,
>
> What is the target JDK version for Jackrabbit? I'm asking this because
> I'd like to use Throwable.initCause(Throwable) which was introduced in
> 1.4.
>
> Thanks,
> Sylvain

Re: Target JDK version?

Sylvain Wallez
Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
>> What is the target JDK version for Jackrabbit? I'm asking this
>> because I'd like to use Throwable.initCause(Throwable) which was
>> introduced in 1.4.
>

> 1.4, as specified in project.properties:
>
>     maven.compile.source=1.4
>     maven.compile.target=1.4

Damn, should have looked there before asking! Thanks!

Sylvain