[VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.15.5

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

[VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.15.5

Julian Reschke-4
A candidate for the Jackrabbit 2.15.5 release is available at:

     https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/jackrabbit/2.15.5/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

     https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/tags/jackrabbit-2.15.5/

The SHA1 checksum of the archive is
b1a9296f8697ab422c52c0b805f637b100eca495.

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:

     https://repository.apache.org/

The command for running automated checks against this release candidate is:

     $ sh check-release.sh 2.15.5 b1a9296f8697ab422c52c0b805f637b100eca495

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.15.5.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.

     [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.15.5
     [ ] -1 Do not release this package because...

Best regards, Julian
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.15.5

Robert Munteanu
On Mon, 2017-07-31 at 09:04 +0200, Julian Reschke wrote:
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.15.5.

+1

Robert

signature.asc (499 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.15.5

Andrei Dulceanu
In reply to this post by Julian Reschke-4
[X ] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.15.5


Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.15.5.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.

    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.15.5
    [ ] -1 Do not release this package because...

Best regards, Julian

Regards,
Andrei
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.15.5

Amit Jain-2
In reply to this post by Julian Reschke-4
+1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.15.5

Thanks
Amit

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 12:34 PM, Julian Reschke <[hidden email]> wrote:
A candidate for the Jackrabbit 2.15.5 release is available at:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/jackrabbit/2.15.5/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/tags/jackrabbit-2.15.5/

The SHA1 checksum of the archive is b1a9296f8697ab422c52c0b805f637b100eca495.

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:

    https://repository.apache.org/

The command for running automated checks against this release candidate is:

    $ sh check-release.sh 2.15.5 b1a9296f8697ab422c52c0b805f637b100eca495

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.15.5.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.

    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.15.5
    [ ] -1 Do not release this package because...

Best regards, Julian

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.15.5

Julian Reschke
In reply to this post by Julian Reschke-4
On 2017-07-31 09:04, Julian Reschke wrote:
> ...

[X] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.15.5

Best regards, Julian
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.15.5

Davide Giannella
In reply to this post by Julian Reschke-4
[X] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.15.5
D.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.15.5

Julian Reschke-4
In reply to this post by Julian Reschke-4
On 2017-07-31 09:04, Julian Reschke wrote:
> ...
Hi there,

the vote passes as follows:

+1 Amit Jain <[hidden email]>
+1 Andrei Dulceanu <[hidden email]>
+1 Davide Giannella <[hidden email]>
+1 Julian Reschke <[hidden email]>
+1 Robert Munteanu <[hidden email]>

Thanks for voting. I'll push the release out.

Best regards, Julian


Loading...